Friday, October 10, 2008

Wowzers!

I posted to my blog for the first time in months (almost years) and within hours had four comments. This is way better (and faster) feed back than I get at home or work! I guess I better keep writing.

I had a great time seeing all of the fam over the weekend. Julie is such a good party thrower, which I am grateful for, because it means I can attend but not have to do much work. Awesome.

We have one more weekend of outdoor soccer games and then we get to move to the indoor arena. Hurray! It's cold outside! I do love watching my kids play. Very fun. Paige scored the only goal in her game last night. They played against the boys team from her school. When she scored all of the girls on the sideline laughed and squealed, "hurray, she score on Sam!" Girl's soccer is funny to watch. It is so different from watching Hayden's games. These little girls all tend to crowd the ball and squeal the entire time they play. Most amusing.

Katelyn is playing church volleyball. She is a very competative child. She has absolutely no patience for the girls that just stand there and don't even try to hit the ball. If she is not careful she will have to ban herself from all church ball games like my dad did. She is fun to watch. The longer the game went on the more intense she became. By the end of the game she was diving all of the court in an attempt to make up for the lack of play by the other girls. They lost.

I wend to parent teacher conferences on Wed at the jr. high. Because I have two kids there I decide to only talk to the teachers for the classes where my kids did not have A grades. Because my kids had really good grades I only need to talk to three teachers and so was done quickly. With the extra time on my hands I decided to visit the teachers of classes where my kids are getting A grades. Talking to these teachers was way more fun. Next time I go I think I will only visit them!!

4 comments:

Claudine Cable said...

Thanks for the update. It is amazing how much more I learn about you and your life when I read this than in just seeing you all the time. Loved it!

Shawna said...

Boy, you must be an early riser to post at 6:20!!! I am enjoying your blog!! It is fun to hear how the kids are doing.

Julie said...

Yipeeee! You posted again! Your sports adventures sound like great fun. Now just take some pictures and put them up to go along with the post. You know, a picture says a thousand words, right?

Melissa said...

Well that was fun to read :). Glad to hear things are going well...I agree with my madre, post some pics!